Saturday, July 12, 2008

Printed screens are not reservations

I have had several people come up thinking they have a reservation print out. Actually they just printed the computer screens with a price estimate, not an actually reservation. Often the box they must hit with their mouse to reserve this rate estimate is on the sheet they present, and I point it out. If I feel like being nice I'll match the rate, but if I am low on cars or sold out I will not honor a non-reservation estimate. Seem unfair? If you do not have a real reservation, I technically owe you nothing.

All companies have confirmation or reservation numbers so make sure you have one before printing the screen. And I know websites send email confirmations for those who type in their email address. I have also had many customers call the counter of the renting city to confirm their reservation is in the computer system. Genie out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home